AC Repair in Fort Worth
Your Comfort Is Our Top Priority
A functioning air conditioner is absolutely crucial when it comes to surviving our blistering Texas summers. When your AC fails to do its job, Comfort Experts provides the most reliable AC repair services in Fort Worth.
After nearly 60 years of service, you can believe we’ve encountered every possible AC problem and that we know exactly how to get your system back up and running in no time. Whatever equipment make and model you have, we service them all. You can rest easy knowing your cooling system is in the hands of experts.
Common AC Problems
No matter what kind of AC issue you’re having, our service professionals will get to the bottom of it quickly. We’ve got the knowledge, skills, and tools to evaluate your system and get it up and running the way it’s supposed to.
We can fix:
- Faulty thermostats
- Coolant/ refrigerant leaks
- Clogged or dirty filters
- Blown capacitors
- Burned-out motors
- Overheated compressors
- Wiring issues
- Clogged condenser coils
- Corroded evaporator coils
- Worn contactors
- Bad fan motors
- Aging systems
- Clogged or Damaged drainage components
- Bent fan blades
This list is obviously not complete or exhaustive, but our knowledge and experience, along with our familiarity with air conditioning equipment means we can make any repair you may need. If we discover a replacement is necessary, our team will walk you through the process and make it as simple as possible.
Signs That You Need to Schedule AC Repair
If your AC isn’t quite working the way it should, schedule an AC service call right away. Even a minor problem can lead to serious breakdowns and potentially expensive replacements.
If you’re experiencing and of the following, you need to schedule AC service call:
- Your air conditioner is blowing warm or hot air
- There is an excessive amount of dust around your home after running your system
- Your air conditioner won’t turn on at all
- Your air conditioner constantly cycles on and off
- Your outside air conditioning unit is leaking or freezing up
- There is insufficient airflow
- Your energy bills are through the roof
- Some rooms in your home are much cooler than others
- The temperature on your thermostat doesn’t match the temperature in your home
- Your air conditioner is making strange sounds
Since air conditioning problems can come without warning, our team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide emergency AC repairs. You don’t have to suffer through the heat because we’ll be there for you. Don’t worry!
Air Conditioning Repair Vs. Replacement
When your AC breaks down you're left with two choices air conditioning repair or replacing the unit outright. While it may seem cheaper to always opt to fix your unit whenever possible, it's actually not always the financially prudent maneuver. Replacement is encouraged in the following instances:
1. Your unit is older than 10 years - How long your unit lasts depends on use, environment and maintenance levels. If your unit is older than 10 years you shouldn't sink more money into repairing it as a new replacement is upon the horizon regardless.
2. It relies on R22 Freon - Because of the 2020 Freon Ban AC units that require the banned coolant will become increasingly expensive to run as the coolant becomes more scarce. The use of the coolant is still legal, but production has stopped altogether.
3. You're needing repair after repair - While our Fort Worth air conditioning repair technicians will always be happy to come in and service your AC, you shouldn't need us every single summer. At some point the umpteenth repair call is going to be more expensive than a new unit so make the switch sooner rather than later.
When your family’s comfort is at stake, you need an air conditioning team you can really trust. Since 1962, our family-owned business has provided careful, reliable AC repair services in Fort Worth and the area surrounding it. From minor fixes to major repairs, our team has the tools, technology, and know-how to get your system back up and running in no time.
Comfort Experts is committed to delivering unparalleled service, and that’s why we provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee on our work. If your system fails in the same season we serviced it, we’ll service it again completely free of charge. We’re so confident in our ability to get the job done right, we’re confident you’ll never need to use this guarantee. Trust our team to take care of your AC, and we promise you’ll never call another team again!