Fort Worth AC Replacement
Reliable AC Installation in Fort Worth or Surrounding Areas
Wouldn’t it be nice if our air conditioning systems lasted forever? Unfortunately, time wears away at your HVAC system’s ability to provide comfortable temperatures to your home. When that happens, replacement may be your only option.
At Comfort Experts, your comfort comes first. Our team is committed to providing exactly what you need to remain comfortable. As a family-owned business, we know how important keeping your family and loved ones safe and comfortable. We’ll treat your home as if it were our own. Our careful inspections, accurate diagnosis, professional advice, and reliable replacement services are designed to ensure your family’s comfort. We’ll guide you through the AC replacement process and make restoring your home’s comfort as easy as can be.
Request your free estimate from our Fort Worth AC installation professionals today by calling us at (817) 587-8859.
Signs You Need AC Replacement
A decision as important as replacing your air conditioner requires professional guidance. That’s why wise homeowners seek out a company with experience, knowledge, and integrity. Over our many years in the air conditioning business, we’ve learned that a system over 10 years of age needs to be checked closely. If it’s not working the way it should, replacing it may be a far better option than continuing to make repair after costly repair. We’ll help you make the right decision for your home and for your family.
Other signs that you need a new AC installation include:
- It requires frequent, expensive repairs - At some point getting the umpteenth repair is going to cost more than AC replacement, and it's only putting off the new installation cost so you're losing money in the long run.
- It takes much longer to cool your home than it used to - Since there are a few different reasons your unit could be having a hard time cooling properly, it's best to get it checked by a trained professional.
- Your electrical bills are through the roof - As AC units age they'll become less efficient. What this means is your unit will need more electricity to keep the same temperature and that extra work will cost you.
- It doesn’t produce cool air - If you're getting airflow but it's not cooled it could be an air filter that needs changing or an evaporator coil that could use a cleaning. If those aren't the issue, have in our Fort Worth AC installation experts in to see if you need a new unit.
- Your airflow is lower than it should be - If your ducts are in working order and your blower fan isn't the culprit, this could be an indication you need a new unit.
- Your outside unit is leaking or freezing up - If you have a leak in your drain pan or condensate line, those can be fixed. But if it's freezing up then it could be that some parts have taken serious damage.
- There is a burning smell in your home when your AC runs - As cooling air utilizes condensation, you could smell mold and mildew coming from your unit or vents, those can be cleaned out. But a burning smell could be a sign that you need to consult our Fort Worth AC replacement experts.
Whatever issues you’re facing with your system, our Fort Worth AC replacement experts will help you make the right decision. If it’s time to replace your AC, Comfort Experts will help you find the best new system. It’s our job to keep up with the latest technologies and the newest equipment, and we’ve been taking care of our customers for nearly sixty years.
How Long Do Air Conditioners Last?
On average, AC systems last 10-15 years, but that 10 to 15 years is dependent upon careful, routine maintenance and moderate usage. If you take care of your system, it will be around to take care of you on those hot summer days when you need it most. It’s also important to keep in mind that North Texas has long, uncomfortably hot summers, so your system may be taxed well beyond its long-term ability to cool your home. The more you use it through that 10 to 15 year lifetime expectancy, the more likely it is to need replacement.
How to Keep Your New AC in Top Shape
Your air conditioner requires regular inspection and maintenance, just like your car does. You wouldn’t think of going on a cross-country trip without having your car checked over, and the same thing is true for your air conditioner as it heads into a hot summer’s extreme weather. Scheduling your AC for maintenance at least once a year, preferably in springtime, is the best way to keep it in good operational shape. Your technician will thoroughly examine and clean your entire system, identify any current problem areas, as well as any potential problem areas. In addition, your technician will offer professional advice, and implement careful, lasting solutions. Routine maintenance significantly increases the efficiency of your system, minimizes the need for frequent repairs, extends the system’s lifespan, lowers energy bills, and keeps your home more comfortable for longer periods of time.
Comfort Experts understands replacing your AC is a big investment. We’re here to make the process as smooth and easy as possible. There won’t be any midnight surprises as our team helps you determine if replacement is necessary. If it is, we’ll find the perfect system to replace your old one. The fact that we service and install all brands of equipment works out to your advantage because we’re not going to focus on a brand of equipment we’re obligated to sell. You will get the best equipment and the best prices.
When you choose to work with us, you can expect:
- 100% guarantee on all services
- Free second opinions
- Free, in-person estimates
- No overtime charges
- No after-hours charges
- Emergency AC repairs
- 24/7 availability
- Same-day service