Toys for a Tune-Up
As always, the Comfort Experts team is committed to doing everything we can to serve the members of our community. From delivering affordable, reliable home services to performing community service, we take great pride in serving those around us both on and off the clock. With the holiday season quickly approaching, our team wants to do our part in helping America’s less fortunate children. We are proud to announce that we are partnering with Toys for Tots to provide you with a very special offer.
An Exciting Limited-Time Offer
From November 1st through December 31st, 2020, when you donate a brand-new, unwrapped toy, you will receive a complimentary furnace tune-up. That’s right, all you have to do is present your Comfort Experts technician with a toy and you can claim a free furnace tune-up!
Our team hopes to collect as many toys as possible to donate to children in need this holiday season. We understand that they might otherwise not receive a gift, and this way, we can put a smile on their faces. Join us in making this holiday season more cheerful for them by donating a toy to our collection.
*Note: The toy must be valued at $20 or more in order to redeem this offer. Simply mention this offer to the Customer Service Representative when you call in, provide a toy, and claim your tune-up.
Benefits of a Furnace Tune-Up
Routine furnace maintenance is the key to everlasting comfort! Many homeowners end up skipping out on furnace tune-ups and paying the price when their system fails much faster than it should have. Instead of dealing with frustrating breakdowns, you should schedule a furnace tune-up.
Some of the key benefits of furnace maintenance include:
- Enhanced comfort: Say goodbye to cold spots and weak airflow when you schedule furnace maintenance. Your system will deliver a powerful, even heating, guaranteed to help you and your family stay cozy all winter long.
- Improved indoor air quality: During maintenance, your technician cleans out your system and changes your filter, which means your home won’t be blasted with tons of built-up dust, dirt, dander, and other air pollutants.
- Energy efficiency: Furnaces in peak working order do not waste a ton of energy when heating a home. Routine maintenance helps your system run better, which reduces energy consumption.
- Extended lifespan: Unmaintained systems experience a ton of wear and tear, which leads to frequent breakdowns and early system failure. On the other hand, properly maintained furnaces last up to five years longer than those that aren’t.
- Savings: Well-maintained furnaces don’t waste a ton of energy and don’t break down often. That means you can expect to save tons of money on your utility bills and by not paying for costly repairs!
- Peace of mind: Is there anything worse than when your furnace breaks down in the middle of winter, leaving your family in the cold? We don’t think so either. By scheduling a professional tune-up, you can rest easy knowing your system won’t break down because it is in the best shape possible.
Since 1962, the experts at Comfort Experts have provided exceptional, affordable heating and cooling services to countless residents. When you turn to us for a furnace tune-up, you can rest easy knowing your system is in the hands of the most qualified professionals around.
For any questions about our limited-time Toys for a Tune-Up offer, please contact us online or by calling (817) 587-8859. We look forward to serving you!