Flower Mound HVAC, Plumbing & Electrical Services
Taking Care of Our Community Since 1962!
When it comes to taking care of your home’s most essential systems and appliances, no one does it quite like Comfort Experts. Our Flower Mound team is fully committed to keeping your home as safe, efficient, and comfortable as can be, so you can rest assured that your family is taken care of. From minor repairs to major installations to routine maintenance, there is no job too big or too small for our highly trained technicians to take on.
Our Heating, AC, Plumbing, & Electrical Services in Flower Mound Include:
- Heating repair
- Heating replacement
- Heating maintenance
- Furnace repair and replacement
- Heat pump repair and replacement
- Emergency heater repair
- Nest thermostats
- AC repair
- AC replacement
- AC maintenance
- Emergency AC repair
- Indoor air quality
- Duct cleaning
- Air purification
- Drain cleaning
- Water heaters
- Water softeners
- Piping and repiping
- Gas lines
- Electrical repairs
- Electrical replacements
- Electrical inspections
- Electrical installations
- Electrical upgrades
When you want the job done right, turn to Comfort Experts.
How to Avoid a Plumbing Disaster
A properly functioning plumbing system is crucial to a safe and comfortable home, so we know you want to do everything you can to keep yours in top shape.
To Avoid a Plumbing Disaster, Our Plumbers in Flower Mound Recommend:
- Never using over-the-counter drain cleaners
- Only flushing toilet paper and human waste down the toilet
- Never pouring grease, fat, or oil down drains
- Limiting the amount of food waste that goes into your garbage disposal
- Scheduling professional drain cleaning services at least once a year
- Using mesh traps to keep hair and other debris out of shower drains
- Scheduling plumbing inspections at least once a year
At Comfort Experts, our Flower Mound plumbers know what it takes to keep your plumbing system functioning efficiently and effectively. Reach out to us today for dependable repair, replacement, installation, and maintenance services.
Signs You Need to Call an Electrician
Problems with your electrical system can put your family at serious risk of injury and your home at serious risk of damage. Even issues that appear to be minor can be signs that something more serious is going on within your system, so we recommend bringing in a skilled electrician in Flower Mound or the surrounding areas as soon as you detect a problem.
Signs You Need to Call a Flower Mound Electrician Include:
- Flickering, dimming, or buzzing lights
- High electrical bills
- Circuit breaker problems
- Appliances not operating at full capacity
- Scorched or smoking outlets or switches
- Switches that don’t do anything
- Frayed electrical wires
- Not enough outlets
- Buzzing appliances, outlets, or switches
AC Repair & Replacement in Flower Mound
Is your AC acting up? Comfort Experts is here to help. Each member of our team has undergone extensive training and is fully qualified to handle any repair or replacement you might need.
Our Flower Mount AC Repair Team Can Handle All of the Most Common AC Problems, Including:
- Refrigerant leaks
- Malfunctioning thermostats
- Dirty ductwork
- Leaking ductwork
- Clogged condensate drains
- Frozen evaporator coils
- Dirty or clogged air filters
- Loose or damaged electrical connections
- Worn blower belts
- Overheating compressors
- Poorly aligned belts
When your AC stops working the way it should, reach out to Comfort Experts. Our Flower Mound AC repair team provides thorough inspections during which we find the exact cause of the problem. After our inspection, we will walk you through your options and give you our professional advice regarding whether repair or replacement is the best solution.
Flower Mound Heater Repair & Replacement
While heaters are durable appliances, they will eventually need to be replaced. If your system doesn’t seem to be working like it used to, it is probably time to call in Comfort Experts for an inspection. Our Flower Mound furnace repair team will run a full safety and performance test to determine whether repair or replacement is the best solution.
Signs You Need to Repair or Replace Your Heater Include:
- Your system is 15 years old or older
- Your heating bills are on the rise
- There is cold air coming from your air registers
- Your home is never quite warm enough
- Your airflow is weak or inconsistent
- There is an excessive amount of dust in your home
- Your heater is making loud, unusual sounds
- There are burning smells coming from your air registers
- The pilot light is yellow instead of blue
No job is too big or too small for Comfort Experts to take on. Whether your system needs to be repaired or replaced, you can count on our Flower Mound heating experts to make the process as smooth as can be.
Call Comfort Experts Today!
Here at Comfort Experts, we are extremely proud to take care of your every home safety and comfort need.
To Ensure You Receive the Premium-Quality Service You Deserve, Our Team Offers:
- Free estimates
- Regular specials and coupons
- Same-day and 24/7 emergency services
- Free second opinions
- Preventative maintenance services
- Financing options
- A 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Exclusive warranties and guarantees
Don’t settle for sub-standard service when you can have the very best. Choose Comfort Experts and rest assured your home is in good hands.
Call (817) 587-8859 to schedule a heating, AC, plumbing, or electrical service in Flower Mound. We look forward to serving you!