Fort Worth Heater Repair
Reliable & Effective Service, Every Time!
There’s nothing worse than having your heater break down in the middle of the night on a cold winter day. If your heater is broken, Comfort Experts, Inc. is here for you. Day or night, weekdays or weekends, our service professionals will arrive promptly, diagnose the problem, and offer you affordable, reliable solutions. We provide premium quality heater repair services in Fort Worth, so we’ll get your system up and running again in no time.
Most Common Heater Problems
No matter the issue you’re facing with your heating system, we have the right tools, knowledge, and skills necessary to get to the bottom of the problem and provide effective repairs. After nearly six decades in the business, we’ve encountered and repaired all sorts of heater-related problems.
Some of the most common heater problems we see are:
- The heater is blowing cold air
- The filter is clogged or dirty
- There are strange humming, banging, screeching, or hissing noises coming from the heater
- There is inadequate airflow
- The heater will not turn on
- The temperature in the home does not match the temperature on the thermostat
- The heater cycles on and off constantly
- The thermostat isn’t working
Types of Heating Systems
Backed by nearly 60 years of service experience, our heating professionals are familiar with all makes and models of equipment. Whatever system you have, we can provide reliable repairs.
The types of heating systems we work with include:
- All Electric Forced Air Systems- Air Handlers
- All Electric Heat Pump Systems
- Gas or Propane Furnaces
- Packaged heating units- gas or electric
- Mobile Home Furnaces
- Forced air systems
The list we’ve shown you is not all-inclusive. You won’t have to worry about our being able to work on your system no matter what kind it is. Just give us a call, and we’ll be eager to assist you.
How to Prevent Heater Repairs
Heating system breakdowns are never convenient, especially when your family has to endure frigid temperatures. Since many heater problems are entirely preventable through routine maintenance, it only makes sense to head them off at the pass, especially when you know the leading cause of heater breakdowns is a lack of proper maintenance. Scheduling heater maintenance at least once a year before winter arrives helps to prevent most heater malfunctions. Having your system cleaned, inspected, and repaired in the early fall allows you to enjoy maximum comfort all winter long. Not only that, you’ll have the added peace of mind that goes with knowing you don’t have to worry about your system breaking down.
Some of the many benefits of routine maintenance include:
- Money savings
- Lower energy costs
- Higher energy efficiency
- Reduced chances of breakdowns and repairs
- Longer system lifespan
- Better indoor air quality
- Improved indoor comfort
These benefits are far too good to ignore. Call our team of heating professionals today to schedule heater maintenance and ensure your system is ready for this coming winter.
Since 1962, our team has been committed to serving the members of our community by providing premium-quality heating services. You should be comfortable and safe within your home, and that’s why you can always count on us to get the job done right the first time. Our Fort Worth heater repair techs have the knowledge and skills to quickly fix your system.
Other reasons you should hire Comfort Experts Inc. include:
- 24/7 service – We offer emergency heater repair services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Expert diagnosis – We’ll quickly discover exactly what’s wrong with your system.
- Fixed right the first time – Our work isn’t complete until it’s done right, and we always get the job done right the first time.
- Free second opinions – Whether you received a another company’s quote and want a second opinion or if you want to get a second opinion after receiving a quote from us, we’ll cover the costs.