Fort Worth Heater Replacement
Your Comfort Is Our Top Priority
As much as we wish our heaters lasted forever, the time for replacement always comes, and Murphy’s Law tells us it won’t be a convenient time when it happens. If your heater is constantly failing to meet your needs, our team is qualified and experienced the process of making a replacement as easy as possible. At Comfort Experts, we know a new heater is a serious investment, and the replacement process can be intimidating. Because of that, our team will provide our guidance and support every step of the way. When you hire us for heater replacement service in Fort Worth, we guarantee we’ll set you up with the perfect system for your family and home.
How Often Does Your Heater Need to Be Replaced?
Heaters tend to last longer than air conditioners. While an air conditioner will last around 10-15 years, a heater can last for 15-20 years. How long your heater lasts depends largely upon how often you have it maintained. Routine, yearly maintenance is the key ingredient in your system’s longevity and long-term service.
Signs That Your Heater Needs to Be Replaced
Many different signs can indicate when it’s time to replace a heater. Knowing those signs can help prevent unexpected and costly breakdowns.
Signs that it is time to replace your system include:
- Your system is over 15 years old
- Your utility bills are much higher than they should be
- Strange noises are coming from your heater
- Your system requires frequent repairs
- Your thermostat needs to be adjusted constantly
- Your heater cycles on and off quickly and often
- The burner flame is yellow
- Your heater doesn’t keep your home warm enough
If you notice any of the above or other signs, your system is not heating your home effectively. Give Comfort Experts a call, and our Fort Worth heater replacement experts will examine your system to determine whether repair or replacement is necessary.
Benefits of Upgrading Your Heater
A new heater is clearly a major investment, but it’s definitely worth it.
Upgrading to a new heating system has many advantages such as:
- Energy efficiency: Newer heating systems use much less energy than older, outdated systems.
- Lower bills: Using less energy means spending less on your energy bills!
- Longer lifespan: Newer heaters are built to last longer than older systems.
- Improved indoor air quality: A new heating system produces better airflow and healthier, cleaner air.
- Better comfort: New heaters perform more effectively, improve airflow, evenly heat each space, produce less noise, and produce cleaner, healthier air.
When it’s time to replace your heater, turn to Comfort Experts. Keeping your home comfortable is what we do best. With nearly six decades of service experience, we’re a leader in the industry. We’re experienced in working with the highest-performing HVAC equipment on the market. When you call us for heater replacement service, we’ll carefully inspect your home, work with you to determine your heating needs, and help you select the best possible system for your home and family. After that, we’ll provide a professional installation guaranteed to be done properly the first time!