Fort Worth Heating Maintenance
Heating Tune Ups To Keep Your Heater in Top Shape
If you can’t remember the last time your heater was serviced, or if it’s been more than a year, don’t hesitate. It’s time to call the service professionals at Comfort Experts. Since 1962, we’ve provided quality HVAC services to homeowners throughout the area. Our goal is to help you keep your home warm all winter long. You can depend on our team to carefully inspect, tune-up, and test your heater each year to ensure your home is always as comfortable as it can be. When you hire us, you can expect same-day appointments, free estimates, 24/7 emergency services, and premium service.
How Often Should I Schedule Heating Maintenance?
Much like your car, your heater needs to be regularly serviced to ensure it maintains top performance. We recommend scheduling heater maintenance with our qualified technicians in the early fall before winter arrives. Having your system inspected, cleaned, and repaired at that time ensures your heater is ready to get you through the winter season without unexpected breakdowns.
Benefits of Routine Heating Tune Ups
Routine maintenance is absolutely vital when it comes to keeping your heater in top shape. Many homeowners don’t know that the leading cause of heater malfunctions and repairs is a lack of proper maintenance. Since they’re not being maintained, many heater-related repairs are entirely preventable.
Some of the many benefits of regular heating maintenance include:
- Up to 40% savings on utility bills - All HVAC units get a little bit less efficient over time. What this means is that your unit will still heat as much as desired but will require more inputs to do so and those additional inputs will cost you.
- Reduced energy consumption - When your unit requires less energy, it won't only cost you less money each and every month but it'll lessen your carbon footprint as well.
- Reduced chances of repairs or breakdowns - Not only will you have fewer repairs, but regular visits from our Fort Worth Heating maintenance experts will see to it that your repairs aren't as severe because a lot of breakdowns worsen with time.
- Improved indoor air quality - Heating units that aren't properly maintained can pump out incredibly dry heat. Not only that, but without heating tune ups it will also pump out dust and whatever other debris it accumulates.
- Enhanced indoor comfort - With our Fort Worth heating tune up specialists, your indoor air environment will thrive from the increased airflow, additional heat and general seamless operation.
- Helps you stay under warranty - Not all warranties are alike and you should read yours carefully. But a lot of them require that you subscribe to routine heating maintenance.
- Extended system lifespan - Get the most out of your existing unit by signing up for regular visits from our Fort Worth heating tune up experts. This will ensure that you spend as little as possible on new installation and replacement costs.
These benefits are far too good to ignore. Be sure your heater is ready to take on the colder months by scheduling an appointment with our Fort Worth heater maintenance professionals. We provide more than just great service—we provide peace of mind.
What Can I Expect During Heating Maintenance?
When you call on our team for heater maintenance, your technician will ensure your system is in great condition by providing careful maintenance. Your comfort is our top priority!
During a heating tune up appointment, you can expect your technician to:
1. Inspect, test and calibrate controls and safety mechanisms
2. Lubricate motors and bearings
3. Measure amperage and voltage of blower
4. Measure and record temperatures and system performance factors
5. Check and adjust fan switch, pilot and pilot assembly
6. Inspect and clean burners as needed
7. Inspect heat exchanger for deterioration and cracks
8. Measure and record carbon monoxide levels
9. Inspect gas line and flue pipe for possible leaks
10. Test and calibrate thermostat
11. Check & clean air filter/replace at customer's option*
12. Conduct overall system assessment
1. Inspect and clean exterior cooling coil, inspect interior cooling coil
2. Inspect and flush primary and secondary condensate drains
3. Test & inspect blower & fan motors
4. Inspect high voltage wiring & electrical connections, tighten where necessary.
5. Monitor and record voltage and amperage draws.
6. Lubricate all bearings and moving parts where applicable
7. Test compressor
8. Measure and document refrigerant charge.
9. Inspect & test safety controls
10. Inspect and test relays, capacitors and contactors
11. Check and clean air filter*
12. Test thermostat operation
13. Conduct overall system assessment
14. Review findings with customer, make recommendations, discuss any concerns
Schedule Fort Worth heating maintenance by calling (817) 587-8859. We offer free estimates and second opinions.
Comfort Experts exists to serve the members of our community and beyond. Each member of our team is committed to delivering white-glove, premium-quality service to keep your home and family safe and comfortable. As a third-generation, family-owned company, we know how important it is to take care of your home for your family. That’s why you can trust us to always treat your home as if it were our own. Turn to us for all of your heating and air conditioning services, and we guarantee we’ll do whatever it takes to keep your home comfortable year round.