Fort Worth Heating Replacement
Your New Heating Installation Is Our Top Priority
As much as we wish our heaters lasted forever, the time for replacement always comes, and Murphy’s Law tells us it won’t be a convenient time when it happens. If your heater is constantly failing to meet your needs, our team is qualified and experienced the process of making a replacement as easy as possible. At Comfort Experts, we know a new heater is a serious investment, and the replacement process can be intimidating. Because of that, our team will provide our guidance and support every step of the way. When you hire us for heater replacement service in Fort Worth, we guarantee we’ll set you up with the perfect system for your family and home.
How Often Do You Need Heating Replacement?
Heaters tend to last longer than air conditioners. While an air conditioner will last around 10-15 years, a heater can last for 15-20 years. How long your heater lasts depends largely upon how often you have it maintained. Routine, yearly maintenance is the key ingredient in your system’s longevity and long-term service.
Signs That You Need New Heating Installation
Many different signs can indicate when it’s time to replace a heater. Knowing those signs can help prevent unexpected and costly breakdowns.
Signs that it is time for heating replacement:
- Your system is over 15 years old - When your unit is older than 15 years and it's working fine, don't worry about it. But if your unit is older than 15 years and it's breaking down, then consult our Fort Worth heating installation experts because repairing it would be a waste of money.
- Your utility bills are much higher than they should be - As HVAC units age, they become less efficient as time goes on. What this means is they'll keep your indoor air temperature where it usually is, but it'll require more inputs to do that.
- Strange noises are coming from your heating unit - Always take note of noises that are new and loud. If it's particularly bad, make sure to call our Fort Worth heating installation pros asap because something could be loose and worsen over time.
- Your system requires frequent repairs - While repairing your unit might seem like the cost effective solution, if your unit requires one repair after another you're better off with heating replacement as not only do repair calls add up, but they seem to be fruitless.
- Your thermostat needs to be adjusted constantly - Having to fix your unit time and time again isn't only a waste of money, but it's a headache and the mark of an unreliable system. Do yourself a favor and consult our Fort Worth heating installation specialists about a new unit.
- Your heater cycles on and off quickly and often - This is usually an indicator that your heating unit is too big for your current residence and there isn't a fix for that.
- The burner flame is yellow - If you're having problems with the pilot light or your unit won't turn on at all, it might be time to call in our Fort Worth heating replacement specialists because the unit could be on its last legs.
- Your heater doesn’t keep your home warm enough - At the end of a long day, in the middle of the night when you need your heat the most isn't the time for a furnace to not be working properly. If it's not getting the job done, it's as simple as that.
If you notice any of the above or other signs, your system is not heating your home effectively. Give Comfort Experts a call, and our Fort Worth heating installation experts will examine your system to determine whether repair or replacement is necessary.
Benefits of Upgrading Your Heating
A new heater is clearly a major investment, but it’s definitely worth it.
Upgrading to a new heating system has many advantages such as:
- Energy efficiency: Newer heating systems use much less energy than older, outdated systems.
- Lower bills: Using less energy means spending less on your energy bills!
- Longer lifespan: Newer heaters are built to last longer than older systems.
- Improved indoor air quality: A new heating system produces better airflow and healthier, cleaner air.
- Better comfort: New heaters perform more effectively, improve airflow, evenly heat each space, produce less noise, and produce cleaner, healthier air.
When it’s time to replace your heater, turn to Comfort Experts. Keeping your home comfortable is what we do best. With nearly six decades of service experience, we’re a leader in the industry. We’re experienced in working with the highest-performing HVAC equipment on the market. When you call us for heater replacement service in Fort Worth, we’ll carefully inspect your home, work with you to determine your heating needs, and help you select the best possible system for your home and family. After that, we’ll provide a professional installation guaranteed to be done properly the first time!