Plumbing Services in Fort Worth
Helping Your Home Run Smoothly
We know you have a choice when it comes to plumbing and we want you to know that we appreciate you choosing Comfort Experts! We promise to be here for you with upfront, flat-rate pricing and friendly service. And, to make your service even more affordable, we offer 100% financing!
Our Fort Worth plumbers are proud to offer the following services:
- Water heaters
- Water filtration/softeners
- Gas lines
- Water lines
- Yard drains
- Garbage disposals
- Drain cleaning
- Water heaters
Schedule a plumbing service in Fort Worth by calling (817) 587-8859.
When Is It Time to Replace Your Water Heater?
With proper maintenance, water heaters can last a long time, but they can’t last forever!
If you notice any of these signs, it is time to replace your water heater:
- Lots of repairs: If you’ve had to repair your water heater often, it may be time to explore your options and see what else is out there. Technology has changed and water heaters are much more efficient than they used to be. Tankless technology allows you to have endless hot water. Do you have a garden tub? A big family? Someone who loves long showers? Tankless is definitely the answer!
- Higher energy bills: Eventually hot water heaters will build up minerals and lose efficiency. If your hot water bill seems to be going up, give us a call and we can come out and determine if it’s time to replace or repair that water heater.
- Strange noises: Does your water heater sound like popcorn popping? As water heaters age, they develop mineral deposits and sometimes a plate of minerals in the bottom (that’s why we recommend yearly maintenance to drain the water at the bottom of the tank and get rid of the minerals). When the water heats below the minerals, it can start to boil and then start making popping and cracking sounds inside of the water heater.
- Old age: You definitely want to replace your water heater before it has a catastrophic failure. Waiting until your water heater springs a leak is a recipe for disaster and a huge insurance claim. Water heaters generally last 10-15 years with good maintenance.
We’re experts at installing and repairing water heaters. Whether you need to have annual maintenance on your water heater to prevent mineral buildup or are ready to upgrade to a new one, we’re here to help. We offer free estimates on both conventional tank and tankless water heaters and 100% financing with low payments too! Let us provide you with the best and latest technology so you and your family can enjoy endless hot water!
Water Filtration/Softener Systems
The first step in water filtration is to get a water test done to see what’s in your water (we offer that service for free). Next, you need to look at the different systems available to address the concerns that you have. Some things that can be taken care of are rusty water, scaling, smells, bacteria, and hardness. We offer free estimates and 100% financing on all of our water solutions!
Gas & Water Lines
We offer free estimates on repairs, replacements, and new installations of gas and water lines. We are experts at pipe design and installation and will give you an affordable solution to your project!
Toilets & Other Fixtures
We offer replacement of toilets, faucets, sinks, garbage disposals, and bathtubs. Whether you want us to supply the fixture or install yours purchased from a big box store, we’ll give fast, friendly, and affordable service!
Whether it’s in your gas line, water line, or sewer line, let us find the leak and fix it right the first time! We offer flat-rate pricing and guarantee your satisfaction because we always get the job done perfectly.
Clogged toilets, showers, and sinks can be a real pain. Let us get your plumbing running again with professional drain cleaning. We are here to serve you.