Solar Panel Installations in Fort Worth
Helping You Save Money & Energy
Many residents throughout Texas are discovering the many benefits of residential solar panels. If you are considering investing in solar energy, turn to Comfort Experts Inc. Our service professionals offer reliable, effective solar panel installations in Fort Worth. We work closely with you to determine your energy needs, assess your home’s energy consumption, decide on the best location for panels, and perform careful, professional installations. Our team has access to the highest performing solar panel technology guaranteed to save you money, minimize your carbon footprint, and lower your energy consumption.
Benefits of Installing Solar Panels
Traditional power that comes from the grid is costly, limited, and destructive to the environment. Generating electricity with fossil fuels produces massive amounts of air pollution and contributes to global warming. Renewable energy on the other hand is much different.
There are many advantages of installing solar panels, including:
- Provides seamless, reliable backup power during outages
- Minimizes your reliance on the power grid
- Reduces your energy consumption
- Lowers your energy bills
- Feeds excess energy to the grid, which earns you extra electricity credits
- Contributes to a cleaner, healthier environment
- Increases the value of your property
- Stimulates the economy by creating more jobs
- Requires very little to no maintenance
Why put off going solar when you can reap plenty of benefits now? At Comfort Experts Inc., our team is here to provide guidance on your renewable energy and make the installation process as quick and easy as possible.
Are Solar Panels Right for My Home?
Investing in renewable energy has countless benefits, but not all homes are suited for them. If you aren’t yet sure whether solar panels are right for your home, there are a few factors to consider.
- Shade: If your home is surrounded by too many trees, solar panels may not receive the amount of sunlight necessary to produce energy. The shade from your trees may block sunlight from your panels throughout the day, rendering them useless.
- Roof stability: Solar panels are often placed on roofs in order to absorb plenty of sunlight. If your roof is older, or not in great condition, installing solar panels on it is not a great idea.
- Ground space: For those who cannot install solar panels on their roof, these systems can be installed on the ground. You must have enough ground space with access to direct sunlight for the panels to be effective.
- Economics: While investing in renewable energy will save you money in the long run, we recommend holding off on installing solar panels if you plan to move within the new few years. Your solar panels take time to start saving you money, so if your main goal is money savings, you’ll want to find another solution.
- New construction: Installing solar panels during the construction process is considerably cheaper than installing them for an existing home. If you are building a new home, we recommend including solar panel installations into the building plan.
Call Comfort Experts Inc. Today
At Comfort Experts Inc., we are committed to making your life easier any way we can. Our team is dedicated to providing the best possible service, so you can enjoy a healthier, happier home. From heating to air conditioning to indoor air quality to solar energy services, we know what it takes to take care of your home.
Trust us to make the solar panel installation process smooth and easy so you can get to enjoying the benefits right away. We will work with you to determine if solar panels are right for your home, provide professional installations, and guarantee your 100% satisfaction. Our team is backed by nearly six decades of service experience and has the tools, training, and technology necessary to get the job done right the first time.